Tuesday 27 December 2011

Left-over Frittata

This is a hearty meal and not only please everyone in taste but rest my concience  in a way that I am not wasting food the day after! I know this is simple food but I need to remind my daughter how to use what is left in her fridge!

500g boiled or roast Meat (chicken, turkey, beef or pork)
4 eggs
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
2 tablespoon fresh chopped Parsley
Salt & Pepper
3 tablespoon olive oil

Chop or shred the meat thinly. In a large bowl put meat, add beaten eggs, parmesan and parsley, season well with salt & pepper and stir until all is combined.  Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and pour over the mixture.  Flatten out evenly lower heat and cover.  After 10 minutes, turn over to a large plate and cook the other side.  Serve with crusty bread and Coleslaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment